How it works
eBearShow.com is an online Bear, Doll and Critter Show that features some of the Worlds most talented Artists and their unique, hand-made items. The items listed in our shows are one-off creations and are not available elsewhere. We hold 4 online shows per year in February, May, August and November that are open for 96 hours each time.
For a simple, one off payment of $75 Aus you can list up to 15 items in your Stall. There are no other ongoing fees for listing or selling your items. The price is up to you and the entire amount goes to you. Simple!
To see an example of what your Stall will look like click here
The call for Artists for our next show Rainbow or Regular is now open.Create Your Account Now to get started.
Qualifications For ParticipationBears, Dolls and Critters must be original to this show and not have been shown anywhere before.
- Preview & Voting opens Friday May 10th 2019 at 4:00 PM
- Show opens Friday May 24th 2019 at 4:00 PM
- Show will remain open until Tuesday May 28th 2019 at 4:00 PM
- All times Sydney Australia time.
How to applyArtist applications open Saturday February 23rd 2019 at 4:00 PM and acceptances will be notified by Friday May 24th.
- Simply create an account by entering your name and email address.
- After logging in you will be able to apply to create your own stall to list your items.
- Acceptances are solely at the discretion of the proprietors of eBearShow.com
- Once accepted your stall will become active after your payment of $75 Aus has been received.
To see an example of what your Stall will look like click hereCreate Your Account Now to get started.
VotingVoting will be opening once the preview listings are complete. The top 4 highest rating items will be displayed on the front page of the site under the following categories:
- Public vote - winner
- Public Vote - runner up
- Public Vote - third place
- Public Vote - fourth place
Marketing & Promotion
We will undertake our own Marketing and Promotion by Google and Facebook advertising as well as extensive Email List marketing.
All participating Artists are encouraged to promote and advertise the show on their own web sites, Facebook pages etc.
Allowed ItemsArtists will be allowed to submit a minimum of 3 items and a maximum of 15 items for inclusion in the show.
- Inclusion in an online show costs $75 Aus.
- Artists can pay for their stall by Paypal or Direct Deposit.
- Customers purchasing listed items can do so via paypal. They do not have to have an account with paypal and can pay with a credit card.
- All payments for listed items go directly to the Paypal account of the Artist.
- eBearShow.com takes no commission from individual sales.